- Openings 1
- Program length 12
- Start date Late 2022Late 2022
- Housing Company Provided
- Stipend $12.32/hour
- Reference # 4838
We are leaders, event planners, cooks, groundskeepers and more inspired by transforming our communities and ourselves through the YMCA of the Rockies. At the heart of everything we do is our unrelenting drive to make a lasting difference in the lives of our members, guests, and staff. It’s the reason we love rolling up our sleeves and getting down to work—and it’s why we’re so successful. Our history is rich, our passion is contagious, and our people are dedicated. Sound like fun? Join our team.
All participants will be interviewed by YMCA’s Human Resources – International Department and based on how the interview goes, there will be a second interview with managers for the department they are applying for. After those two interviews, they will reach out to let you us know if the participant is offered a position with or not. The participant must read the information provided at this link before the interview: https://jobs.ymcarockies.org/intern-and-trainee. Keep in mind that their degree must be related to the position they are applying for.
Training Plan Phases Summary:
- Orientation/Day Camp Operations
- Intro to Outdoor Education
- Family Programs
- Craft and Design Center
The perfect candidate is:
- Is creative, imaginative, exploratory, adventurous, not afraid to take risks, and enjoys teamwork, bonding, the outdoors, and leadership responsibilities.
- In this position, the candidate needs to be willing to actively participate, communicate clearly, and enjoy the process of team building.
- 12-month program
- Cultural Activities provided
- Host Company Provided
- $200/week per candidate.
Earliest Start Date: April 1st, 2022
Latest Start Date: April 15th, 2022