- Openings 2
- Program length 12
- Start date Late 2021
- Housing Participant Arranged
- Stipend $15.15/hour
- Reference # 4806
Discover a vitalizing oasis at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona. Located near versatile dining and shopping at Kierland Commons, our hotel offers a stimulating experience in the Sonoran Desert. Find a dynamic, delightful selection of restaurants at The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa. From upscale Latin American cuisine to casual café fare, our dining has something for everyone. Experience unique flavors and creations from Executive Chef Chris Masco, to include Southwestern dishes inspired by Arizona. From Italian to Southwestern, Mediterranean to Kosher cuisines, Masco’s more than 20 years of experience with diverse culinary traditions bring fine love and understanding of culture to the resort’s culinary team.
Training Plan Phases Summary:
- Garde Manger
- Banquet Kitchen
- Kitchen Administration/Operations
The perfect candidate is:
- Is passionate about exploring different culinary cultures and enjoys learning about news styles of cooking in the culinary field.
- The perfect candidate is adventurous, pays high attention to detail, and enjoys helping others when help is needed.
- The perfect candidate has a strong grasp of the English language and excels in problem solving.
- 12-month program
- Cultural Activities provided
- Participant Arranged Housing
- Approximately $550 per month
Earliest Start Date: July 15th, 2021
Latest Start Date: September 1st, 2021