- Openings 1
- Program length 12
- Start date Mid 2021
- Housing Company Provided
- Stipend $12/hour
- Reference # 3854
Vinny Vanucchi’s offers you the “Taste of the Old Neighborhood”. With the smell of slow-cooking marinara sauce you will immediately feel like you are at a family gathering. It is mandatory that Culinary participants know the rules of sanitary food handling, can work with knives safely and understands culinary standards. Through this training, the participant will expand upon existing knowledge and skills through work based training and culinary experiences. The participant will use active listening skills giving full attention to instructions, taking time to understand and asking appropriate questions. During the training, the intern will be expected to observe all of the policies and guidelines of the workplace such as punctuality and work schedules.
- Food Preparation
- Restaurant Operations
- Restaurant Leadership Training
The perfect candidate:
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Ability to multi-task and interact professionally with guests and other employees
- Customer service personality
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work cooperatively as part of team
- Trainees Only!
- This is a 12-month program position
- Cultural activities will be provided
- Located in Galena Illinois, and perched halfway up a charming cobblestone street at the intersection of Washington and Main streets, our Galena restaurant features 4 distinctive dining areas including a Bistro and an outdoor Cappuccino Garden. You’ll find Vinny’s ambiance is at once both casual and elegant.
Latest start date: September 1st 2021
Housing will be Company Provided. Participants will live in a shared apartment with a rent of $230 per month per person. There will be a deposit required that will be refundable.