- Openings 2
- Program length 12
- Start date Late 2022
- Housing Company Provided
- Stipend $15/hour
- Reference # 3859
Gain invaluable skills and knowledge in the Food and Beverage department of a world-leading luxury hotel/resort. Train in a diverse and multicultural environment, under the guidance and leadership of industry leaders in the guest services field as you rotate through different outlets on the property. This rotational program is designed to give you exposure to the international hospitality industry and give you the experience to excel in your career when you return to your home country.
Your high energy, great attitude, and ability to provide exceptional customer service will be rewarded in one of the careers in Charleston’s premier club. The use of our amenities is just one of the reasons you will enjoy oceanfront employment at the Seabrook Island Club. Our oceanfront club is highly integrated and comprised of many different departments such as golf, tennis, equestrian, recreation, food service, event service and an executive staff. We provide challenging opportunities for growth and a pleasurable work environment.
- Pending Phases
The perfect candidate:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and interact professionally with guests and other employees
- Customer service personality
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work cooperatively as part of team
- This is a 12-month program position
- Employer-provided transportation to/from your training at the club
- Cultural activities will be provided
- Seabrook Island is a barrier island located just off the coast of South Carolina, near Charleston, SC. A natural oceanfront dream destination, Seabrook Island is secluded and private yet just minutes from the charm, history, and beauty of one of the World’s most romantic and hospitable cities, Charleston, SC. Seabrook Island Club has some of the East Coast’s best recreational facilities including racquet sports, equestrian, golf, shopping, and the beach!
Physically Demanding position
- Ability to remain on your feet for extended periods of time. Ability to professionally carry trays and miscellaneous items of up to 50 pounds. Ability to work in extreme temperatures during long shifts. The position also requires repeated walking, bending, stooping, reaching, manual dexterity and a normal range of hearing and vision. Ability to operate professionally in a stressful environment.
Latest Start date: January 15th 2022
Host Company Provided Housing: $400 per month (includes furnishings and utilities). A refundable deposit will be required. Transportation between housing and work provided by host company included in the $100/ week housing deduction.