- Openings 2
- Program length 12
- Start date Mid 2021
- Housing Company Provided
- Stipend $16.50/hour
- Reference # 4699
Surrounded by stunning natural desert scape and the lush links of championship golf, this North Scottsdale hotel truly is a hidden gem. The hotel is a quick shuttle ride to Scottsdale Quarter and Kierland Commons open-air shopping centers that are home to over 80 shops, the Quad and several sought-after restaurants and wine bars. Explore beautiful sunny Arizona at nearby attractions including Westworld of Scottsdale, TPC Scottsdale, McDowell Mountain Regional Park, Butterfly Wonderland, and OdySea Aquarium.
Training Plan Phases Summary:
- Garde Manager
- Banquet Kitchen
- Restaurant Kitchen Line
- Banquet Kitchen Operations Hot
The perfect candidate is:
- Has culinary curiosity, enjoys interacting with guests, has an open mind and is willing to help other staff members when necessary.
- The perfect candidate has a strong grasp of English and has a desire to expand their understanding of a culinary pallet.
- They enjoy learning and seeking out new opportunities to advance their skills in the culinary field.
- 12-month program
- Cultural Activities provided
- Host Company Assisted
- Approximately $500 per month.
Latest Start Date: October 1st, 2021