- Openings 6
- Program length 12
- Start date Late 2022
- Housing Company Provided
- Stipend $14/hour
- Reference # 4393
Our exclusive, 2,500-acre private paradise is nestled on the northernmost tip of the Florida Keys, offering championship golf, stunning subtropical weather, and some of the best fishing and boating in North America. Our Unique Way of Life sets us apart from other clubs. Here, our members enjoy their favorite pastimes from golf and fishing to shopping, dining, nature and art in the company of like-minded friends. Our private Medical Center and Public Safety Department, which provide 24-hour fire, security and medical services, provide peace of mind for families seeking a restful retreat from the stresses of the outside world.
Training Plan Phases Summary:
- Pending – will be updated soon!
The perfect candidate is:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and interact professionally with guests and other employees
- Customer service personality
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work cooperatively as part of team
- This is a 12-month program position.
- Cultural activities will be provided.
- Outdoor facility with waterfront access.
- Key Largo is the first of the fabulous Florida Keys and is the self-proclaimed Dive Capital of the World.
- It is home to the world’s largest artificial reef, the 510-foot USS Spiegel Grove, the John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park and the African Queen.
- Watersport activities in Key Largo are plentiful, including fishing, kayaking and swimming with the dolphins.
- There are a lots of beautiful beaches. There are many restaurants and shops around town.
- The weekly housing cost is $150.00 single room or $75 shared room.
- Dorm-style housing.
- Housing locations are on site. The housing is co-ed.
- Host Company Provided
Latest Start Date: April 30th, 2022