- Openings 1
- Program length 12
- Start date Late 2021
- Housing Company Provided
- Stipend $14/hour
- Reference # 3298
Gain invaluable skills and knowledge in the Food and Beverage department and Rooms Division of a world-leading luxury hotel/resort through a J-1 program at the Monarch Blackhawk Resort. Train in a diverse and multicultural environment, under the guidance and leadership of industry leaders in the guest services field as you rotate through different outlets on the property. This rotational program is designed to give you exposure to the international hospitality industry and give you the experience to excel in your career when you return to your home country.
- In-Room Dining
- Restaurant Operations
- Banquet Operations
- Restaurant Supervisor (option for Trainee only)
The perfect candidate:
- Good communication skills in English
- Willingness to learn and follow instructions
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Maintain a polished and professional appearance and follow Hotel grooming standards;
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work calmly in a fast paced work environment while meeting deadlines.
- Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all-new hotel. Impeccably appointed guest rooms featuring vaulted ceilings, spacious floor plans, and unique designs await. We accounted for every creature comfort including specialty bath and body products to compliment luxury furnishings.
- Help open the newest luxury resort in Colorado with 516 guest rooms
- 5 restaurant outlets
- Experience the Rocky Mountains and live less than 1 hour from some of the top-rated ski resorts in the United States
Physically Demanding positions
- 50% standing
- 50% walking
- Frequent reaching, stretching, bending, lifting
Latest Start date: ASAP
Housing will be AAG Assisted at $500 per person per month including all utilities and internet. Housing will be furnished and shared with other Exchange Visitors training at Monarch Blackhawk Resort. The upfront cost of housing will be $700 which covers your first month rent, $100 refundable deposit and $100 non-refundable administration fee. Please note that housing could be up to 1 hour away by shuttle to/from Monarch Blackhawk Resort.