- Openings 2
- Program length 12
- Start date Late 2021
- Housing Participant Arranged
- Stipend $7.25/hour
- Reference # 4559
McGuire Moorman Hospitality was founded by Austin, Texas-based chefs Larry McGuire and Tom Moorman in 2009. In 2021, MMH changed their name to MML Hospitality with the addition of hotelier and partner, Liz Lambert. The industry-leading team continues to create and manage some of Austin’s most successful restaurants. Today, MML Hospitality enters an exciting time of development and creativity with the addition of hotel projects as well as a wider range of hospitality, retail, and design projects across the country.
June’s All Day is a neighborhood cafe and bar offering breakfast, brunch, grab-and-go pastries & coffee by morning, and an all day bistro menu late into the evenings.
The food is complemented by a frequently changing wine & bar program. The restaurant has a petite patio, ideal for people watching and hanging with your pup. June’s made Food & Wine’s 2017 Best New Restaurants list, it was named Best Neighborhood Café by Culture Map in 2017, and it was listed in Bon Appetit’s Top 50 Finalists for their Best Restaurants list for 2017.
Training Plan Phases Summary:
The perfect candidate is:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and interact professionally with guests and other employees
- Customer service personality
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work cooperatively as part of team
- Cultural activities will be provided
- Multiple Festivals, Historical Sites, and Sport Events can be found in the area
- Participant arranged
Earliest Start Date: July 1st, 2021
Latest Start Date: December 30th, 2021