- Openings 2
- Program length 12
- Start date Late 2021
- Housing Participant Arranged
- Stipend $15/hour
- Reference # 4522
McGuire Moorman Hospitality was founded by Austin, Texas-based chefs Larry McGuire and Tom Moorman in 2009. In 2021, MMH changed their name to MML Hospitality with the addition of hotelier and partner, Liz Lambert. The industry-leading team continues to create and manage some of Austin’s most successful restaurants. Today, MML Hospitality enters an exciting time of development and creativity with the addition of hotel projects as well as a wider range of hospitality, retail, and design projects across the country.
Clark’s is a small, chic West Austin neighborhood spot with a great raw bar, house baked sourdough, fresh fish, lobster rolls, pan roasted hamburgers and tasty libations.
The restaurant has an indoor marble & pecan bar, banquettes in the cozy dining room, and comfortable outdoor seating with an awning under the tree-shaded deck for lunch, brunch, happy hour and dinner.
Training Plan Phases Summary:
The perfect candidate is:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and interact professionally with guests and other employees
- Customer service personality
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work cooperatively as part of team
- Cultural activities will be provided
- Multiple Festivals, Historical Sites, and Sport Events can be found in the area
- Participant arranged
Earliest Start Date: July 1st, 2021
Latest Start Date: December 30th, 2021