- Openings 2
- Program length 12
- Start date Late 2022Late 2022
- Housing Participant Arranged
- Stipend $12.75/hour
- Reference # 4657
Find yourself on Amelia Island, Florida – where Southern charm meets the sea and live oaks meet white sandy beaches. Southern hospitality at its finest is on display here at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island. One of the most popular beach destinations on the East Coast, this luxurious barrier island hotel provides a welcome barrier between you and the world beyond. Located on a grand stretch of the island’s 13 miles of coastline, The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island hotel is a resort that features 446 well-appointed guestrooms, four restaurants, including award winning restaurant Salt, and 18 holes of private championship golf.
Training Plan Phases Summary:
- Front of the House Operations
- Supervisory Development
The perfect candidate is:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and interact professionally with guests and other employees
- Customer service personality
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work cooperatively as part of team
- This is a 12-month program position.
- Cultural activities will be provided.
- Participant Arranged
- $1360 – $1412 per month
Latest Start Date: April 1st, 2022.