- Openings 10
- Program length 12
- Start date Mid 2021
- Housing Company Provided
- Stipend $14/hour
- Reference # 4444
Kalahari Resort & Conventions are full service vacation destinations including meeting & convention facilities that combine America’s largest indoor Waterparks with the magic of Africa. Located in Pocono Mountains, Pennsylvania, Sandusky, Ohio, Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, and Round Rock, Texas, Kalahari Resorts & Conventions’ innovative Waterparks, family entertainment centers, luxury spas, adventurous restaurants and convention centers deliver beyond expectations, all under one roof. Whether you’re 3, 83 or anything in-between, we pride ourselves on having something for everyone!
- Click here to view more details of the Training Plan!
- African Art Ambassador
- Art Work Showcase
- Retail Operations
The perfect candidate:
- Will be willing to learn
- Has experience with several different art mediums
- Outgoing and truly enjoys interacting with others
- Excellent performance, a positive attitude, and a willingness to learn are extremely important, and participants displaying these qualities will have the opportunity to be rewarded. Participants will start at $14/hour.
- This is a 12-month program position
- Multiple leadership classes are available through University of Kalahari to all associates.
Latest start date: August 15th 2021
Housing is dorm-style, where bedroom and bathroom is shared with four participants. Each room has a refrigerator and microwave; there is a common lounge and kitchen shared among all tenants. Cost is estimated to be $105/week, which is payroll deducted. Housing is being built at this time, so some details are subject to change.