- Openings 7
- Program length 12
- Start date Late 2022Late 2022
- Housing Participant Arranged
- Stipend $15.35/hour
- Reference # 6091
Nestled amid 600 acres of oak-covered hills, JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa is a luxury haven within a stunning landscape. Explore the area’s most popular attractions, including wineries, SeaWorld, Shops at La Cantera, Natural Bridge Caverns and Six Flags Fiesta Texas. Retreat to our hotel for the thrilling River Bluff Water Experience, a nine-acre water park featuring a 1,100-foot lazy river. Celebrate and succeed in 268,000 square feet of sophisticated event space, featuring outdoor pavilions and elegant ballrooms. After a full day of business or sightseeing in San Antonio, TX, savor delectable fare at one of our six resort restaurants, or rejuvenate your well-being at our luxury spa. Find your respite in upscale accommodations with expansive floor plans, plush furnishings, premium amenities and breathtaking views of the Texas Hill Country. An inspiring destination with something for everyone, our resort offers quiet luxury in the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
Training Plan Phases Summary:
- Basic kitchen operations
- Advanced Culinary Training
- Kitchen Administration
- Culinary Supervisor Phase (Trainees only)
The perfect candidate is:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and interact professionally with guests and other employees
- Customer service personality
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work cooperatively as part of team
- This is a 12-month program position.
- Cultural activities will be provided.
- Participant Arranged
- $375 – $535 per person per month
Early Start Date: March 1st, 2022.
Latest Start Date: April 1st, 2022.