- Openings 2
- Program length 12
- Start date Late 2021
- Housing Participant Arranged
- Stipend $14/hour
- Reference # 2964
Train in a great hotel with a dedicated staff that is ready to teach you all the aspects of Guest Services and the duties of a Front Office Associate. This rotational program is designed to give you exposure to the international hospitality industry and give you the experience needed to excel in your career when you return to your home country.
Intern will train in all areas of Front Office, including, but not limited to, Front Desk/Guest Services Experience Training, PBX Mastery Training, Front Desk Supervisor Shadowing Phase
- Front Desk/Guest Services Experience Training
The objective of this phase is to help the trainee learn all the necessary skills required to operate in the Front Desk department. The Front Desk is the key to the success of the hotel. The trainee will be trained on all aspects of Front Desk operations starting with the policies and procedures. Gaining knowledge of them will prepare the trainee for training in future phases.
- PBX Mastery Training
The objective of this phase is to help the trainee learn all the necessary skills required to operate in the back office. The Royal Service Department is a crucial part of Front Office operations as it serves as a central hub of communication.
- Front Desk Supervisor Shadowing Phase
Apply skills and knowledge of front desk operations and functions. Develop supervisory skills within the front desk department by shadowing the supervisor’s daily duties.
The perfect candidate:
- Good communication skills in English
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Willingness to learn and follow instructions
- Positive attitude
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Maintain a polished and professional appearance and follow Hotel grooming standards;
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work calmly in a fast paced work environment while meeting deadlines.
- This is a 12-month program position
- Live in Dallas, TX a modern metropolis in north Texas, a commercial and cultural hub of the region and visit the site of the assassination in 1963 of President John F. Kennedy and a National Historic Landmark District, located downtown.
Physically Demanding positions
- 50% standing
- 50% walking
- Frequent reaching, stretching, bending, lifting
Latest Start date: ASAP