- Openings 1
- Program length 12
- Start date Late 2021
- Housing Company Provided
- Stipend $10/hour
- Reference # 3465
Train in a great hotel with a dedicated staff that is ready to teach you all the aspects of Guest Services and the duties of a Front Office Associate. This rotational program is designed to give you exposure to the international hospitality industry and give you the experience needed to excel in your career when you return to your home country. Interns will train in all areas of Front Office, including, but not limited to, guest services, reservations, back office, and more.
- Orientation and introductions to the Host Company
- Rooms Operations
- Front Office Operations
- Guest Relations
The perfect candidate:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer service
- Maintain a polished and professional appearance and follow Hotel grooming standards;
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced work environment while meeting deadlines.
- The premier Lake Superior resort where you’ll experience up close and personal the very best Minnesota’s North Shore has to offer. At Bluefin Bay, the outdoors offer access to the year-round playground that is the Lutsen-Tofte region, set against the backdrop of the Sawtooth Mountains and surrounded by the Superior National Forest. Whether you’re seeking carefree relaxation, art and culture, or an adventure in the forest or on the water, you’ll find enough day trips and excursions to fill a lifetime of memories.
- This is a 12-month program position
- Onsite housing!
- Cultural activities will be provided
Physically Demanding positions
- 50% standing
- 50% walking
- Frequent reaching, stretching, bending, lifting
Latest Start date: December 20th, 2021
Host Company Provided Housing: $425 per month
Kitchen appliances include a microwave, stove, oven refrigerator, and dishwasher. Cookware and eating utensils are provided. The dining area has a standard size table and 4-6 chairs. Living rooms are furnished with lounge chairs, sofa, and satellite TV. All units have a rear patio. Wi-Fi is also included. Bedding and towels are also provided. Each apartment unit has a laundry room with coin-operated washer and dryer.