- Openings 2
- Program length 12
- Start date Mid 2021
- Housing Participant Arranged
- Stipend $12/hour
- Reference # 3573
Located in the historic Clarksville neighborhood, the restaurant features a large 13 seat bar, cozy indoor dining accented by shiplap walls and a large outdoor patio featuring a historic heritage tree. Our bar menu offers a wide selection of draft cocktails, to order cocktails, wines and beers, while our dinner menu focuses on a variety of snacky plates, taco selections (both small and large format) and Asian comfort food items.
- Orientation and introductions to the Host Company
- Prep/ Garde Manger/Pastry
- Hot Line Production and Operational Training
- Live Action Stations
- BOH Lead Assistant *Trainee
The perfect candidate:
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen
- Knowledge of basic cooking techniques
- Organizational skills
- Basic knife skills
- Attention to detail
- If you love to eat barbecue, a laid back city, listen to live music, and outdoor activities, Austin might be a good choice for you.
- Austin is located near other major cities in Texas, where you can go and explore them in a day-trip
- Cultural Activities will be provided
Latest start date: August 30th 2021
Housing will be Participant Arranged, this means you will need to secure your housing prior to landing in the US. An estimate of housing is between $600 to $750. Housing leads will be provided.