- Openings 6
- Program length 12
- Start date Late 2021
- Housing Company Provided
- Stipend $11/Hour
- Reference # 4922
BallenIsles always puts its members, clients, and guests first,” Linsey Bruce-Lefkowitz, Director of Catering said. “Our dedicated culinarians, event planners, service staff, and management have hundreds of years’ worth of combined knowledge and experience; and we use that experience to ensure each and every event is flawless, unique, and memorable.” Many of BallenIsles’ on-site restaurants provide catering as well, offering dishes that replicate their own menus while offering something different for event goers.
“Circle 100 is best for large events—weddings, mitzvahs, and the like.
Training Plan Phases Summary:
- Garde Manger Procedures and Techniques
- Hot Kitchen Operational Training
- Banquet Kitchen Training
- Culinary Supervisor Development
The perfect candidate is:
- Is adventurous, curious, creative, open-minded, and well adaptable.
- The ability to multi-task and interact professionally, be energetic, have strong work ethics, willing to work cooperatively and as part of team.
- This candidate needs to be quick on their feet, open to feedback, and dedicated to enhancing the client experience.
- 12-month program
- Cultural Activities provided
- Host Company Provided
Earliest Start Date: September 1st, 2021.
Latest Start Date: October 1st, 2021.