- Openings 1
- Program length 18
- Start date Late 2021
- Housing Participant Arranged
- Stipend $2,250/month
- Reference # 4996
Aeparmia Engineering is a certified women and minority-owned consulting firm that provides full civil engineering and permitting services specializing in dry and wet utilities, headquartered in Austin, Texas.
Support the engineering team. The duties would include assisting the Professional Engineer or Project Manager with providing record research, drafting, mapping, and presentation drawings utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D, and other graphics software for utility and infrastructure projects.
The perfect candidate is:
- Proficient in Google Earth, GIS and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook Microsoft project software
- Strong problem solving, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and changes in priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with coworkers and the public
- Strong organization skills
- Civil Engineering Project background and experience preferred
- Knowledge of engineering guidelines and standards
- 18-month program
- Trainees Only!
- Research, analysis, design and coordination.
- Math, Physics, Engineering and technology coursework
- Participant arranged housing
- Macro House – Monthly cost between $400 and $700 Per month (Shared by 2 EV’s)
Earliest Start Date: August 15th, 2021
Latest Start Date: ASAP