- Openings 7
- Program length 12
- Start date Late 2022
- Housing Company Provided
- Stipend $14.00/hour
- Reference # 7386
When you visit us, you’ll find a beyond expectations, authentically-African experience, and when we say authentic, we mean it.
But how does Kalahari create this experience? Take a look behind the scenes at how we bring this Authentically-African, World Away experience to life. Meet Todd Nelson and his family. Together they run Kalahari Resorts and Conventions (with the World’s Coolest Indoor Waterparks).
Training Plan Phases Summary:
- Banquet Kitchen Operations
- Casual Dining Outlets
- Signature Dining Outlet
The perfect candidate is:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and interact professionally with guests and other employees
- Customer service personality
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work cooperatively as part of team
- Able to read, follow and execute a recipe unsupervised
- This is a 12-month program position.
- Cultural activities will be provided.
- Host Company assisted
- $105/ per week
Early Start Date: September 15th, 2022
Latest Start Date: September 15th, 2022