- Openings 1
- Program length 12
- Start date Late 2022
- Housing Company Provided
- Stipend $18.00/hour
- Reference # 7366
Nestled amid the alpine serenity of Deer Valley and identified worldwide as a preeminent luxury ski hotel, Stein Eriksen Lodge is an authentic European lodge offering an elegant blend of contemporary sophistication and nostalgic grace. Inspired by the Olympic legend and his Norwegian heritage, this traditional ski lodge was the first luxury property in Park City and is Utah’s only Forbes Five-Star hotel and spa. Adorned with oversized leather chairs, crackling fireplaces, and a welcoming ambiance, the Lodge provides guests the ultimate in comfort and location.
Being Utah’s only Forbes Five-Star hotel and spa, guests experience the best ski-in/ski-out access, award-winning dining, indulgent spa treatments, and entertaining après, making Stein Eriksen Lodge a premier year-round resort. Here, you are sure to experience only the finest.
Training Plan Phases Summary:
- Room Preventive Maintenance (RPM team)
- Engineering Mechanic Apprentice
- Advanced Engineering Processes and central plant assessment
The perfect candidate is:
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook Microsoft project software
- Strong problem solving, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and changes in priorities
- Ability to establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with coworkers and the public
- Strong organization skills
- Knowledge of engineering guidelines and standards
- Cultural activities are provided
- Trainee Only!
- Host Company Provided
Earliest Start date: November 1st, 2022.
Latest Start Date : December 15th, 2022.