- Openings 1
- Program length 6
- Start date Late 2022
- Housing Company Provided
- Stipend $9.00/hour
- Reference # 7252
Nestled amid the alpine serenity of Deer Valley and identified worldwide as a preeminent luxury ski hotel, Stein Eriksen Lodge is an authentic European lodge offering an elegant blend of contemporary sophistication and nostalgic grace. Inspired by the Olympic legend and his Norwegian heritage, this traditional ski lodge was the first luxury property in Park City and is Utah’s only Forbes Five-Star hotel and spa. Adorned with oversized leather chairs, crackling fireplaces, and a welcoming ambiance, the Lodge provides guests the ultimate in comfort and location.
Being Utah’s only Forbes Five-Star hotel and spa, guests experience the best ski-in/ski-out access, award-winning dining, indulgent spa treatments, and entertaining après, making Stein Eriksen Lodge a premier year-round resort. Here, you are sure to experience only the finest.
Training Plan Phases Summary:
- Informal Restaurant Operations
- Restaurant Operations Training
- Banquets/ Events Management
The perfect candidate is:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and interact professionally with guests and other employees
- Customer service personality
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work cooperatively as part of team
- Able to read, follow and execute a recipe unsupervised
- Cultural activities are provided.
- Host Company Provided
Earliest Start date: November 1st, 2022.
Latest Start Date : November 15th, 2022.