- Openings 1
- Program length 12
- Start date Late 2022
- Housing Company Provided
- Stipend $14.00/hour
- Reference # 7418
Are you ready for an African themed “world-away” experience that is surprisingly close to home? Kalahari Resorts, located in Wisconsin Dells, WI; Sandusky, OH; and Pocono, PA, provides a waterpark resort and convention center that guests won’t soon forget. Besides boasting America’s largest indoor waterpark and the largest convention center in the Midwest, Kalahari’s under-one-roof concept allows guests to experience everything from zip lining to golfing to laser tag to waterparks.
Training Plan Phases Summary:
- Orientation to Pastry
- Restaurant Rotation Plated Desserts
The perfect candidate is:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and interact professionally with guests and other employees
- Customer service personality
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work cooperatively as part of team
- Excellent English
- This is a 12-month program position.
- Cultural activities will be provided
- Interns will start at $14/hour with an evaluation at 6 months that could result in a $1.00/hour raise, taking the hourly rate to $15.00. Other promotions may be available throughout the program that could additionally increase the hourly rate.
- Trainees will start at $16/hour with an evaluation at 6 months that could result in a $1.00/hour raise, taking the hourly rate to $17. Other promotions may be available throughout the program that could additionally increase the hourly rate.
*Please note that the $1.00/hour raise and additional promotions are not guaranteed and will be dependent on an individual’s performance and skill.
- Host Company Provided
- $105 per week per participant
Early Start Date: December 8th, 2022
Latest Start Date: December 8th, 2022.