- Openings 2
- Program length 12
- Start date Late 2022Late 2022
- Housing Company Provided
- Stipend $14/hour
- Reference # 6819
Superbly situated in the heart of downtown Kansas City, The Westin Kansas City at Crown Center offers hotel guests an impeccable location from which to experience this thriving Midwestern metropolis.
It begins with our direct connection to Crown Center, which features 85 acres of shops, restaurants and local attractions. Spend time exploring this inimitable entertainment destination, or venture out and experience other local attractions near our hotel, including Country Club Plaza. Once you’ve returned, recharge into your well-appointed guestroom, which features luxurious details like The Westin Heavenly® Bed and Heavenly® Bath amenities. When it’s time to unwind, stop by The Brasserie Restaurant for a flavorful, nourishing dinner or pay a visit to the Power & Light District, Kansas City’s liveliest nightlife and dining hubs
Training Plan Phases Summary:
- Commis Chef, Line Cook, Kitchen Operations
- Core Culinary Operations / Banquets
- Advanced Training Part 1 / Purchasing
- Advanced Training Part 2 / Pastry and Specialized Competencies to include Stewarding Management and Organization. Menu Costing and Strategies
The perfect candidate is:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and complete a recipe unsupervised.
- Customer service personality
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work cooperatively as part of team
- Excellent English
- This is a 12-month program position.
- Cultural activities will be provided.
- Host Company Assisted
- $600 per month ($150 per week)
Early Start Date: March 10th, 2022
Latest Start Date: May 10th, 2022