- Openings 2
- Program length 12
- Start date Late 2022Late 2022
- Housing AAG Assisted
- Stipend $15/hour
- Reference # 6310
The all-new Loews Kansas City Hotel showcases 800 guestrooms, a lobby bar, three-meal restaurant, grab & go coffee shop, indoor lap pool, and 60,000 square feet of meeting and event space, which connects directly to the Kansas City Convention Center via a new pedestrian bridge. Conveniently within walking distance to key attractions and other destination landmarks like the Kansas City Power & Light District, T-Mobile Center, KC Streetcar, and the Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts.
Training Plan Phases Summary:
- Housekeeping Operations/Room Inspector
- Housekeeping Operations/Housekeeping Supervisor
- Rooms Operations/Front Office
- Rooms Operations/Security
The perfect candidate is:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and interact professionally with guests and other employees
- Customer service personality
- Strong work ethic
- Willing to work cooperatively as part of team
- Interns Only.
- This is a 12-month program position.
- Cultural activities will be provided.
- Host Company Assisted
- $450 per person per month
Early Start Date: Feb 15th 2022.
Latest Start Date: March 30th 2022.