- Sectors Hospitality
On the shoreline of Lutsen, Minnesota, where the Poplar River meets Lake Superior, you’ll find a secluded, private cove that is home to one of the state’s most iconic and historic resorts. Overlooking a large pebble beach and framed by charming bridges and Scandinavian architecture, Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior infuses the classic North Shore resort experience with modern comfort.
Guest enjoy wave watching, swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking and more when the weather’s warm. And ice skating, skiing, snowshoeing and just about every other Minnesota winter pastime that comes to mind. Of course, every day ends with a luxury dinner in our casually elegant Strand Waterfront Dining Room and a glass of wine by the campfire.
- Minutes away from alpine skiing at Lutsen Mountains, the Midwest’s largest alpine ski area
- 125 km of cross country ski trails out our back door
- Quick access to the Superior Hiking Trail
- Sea kayaking on Lake Superior
- Wilderness paddling in the nearby Boundary Waters Canoe Area
- Fishing in nearby streams and lakes
- Miles of bike trails
- Stunning 27-hole Superior National Golf Course
- Par-3 golf course and disk golf onsite
The Iconic North Shore Resort